Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, anybody else get a front passenger Air Bag recall notice from TraNSPORT Canada ? Free air bag inflator install , two hour replacement. Hmmmmm.....maybe i ask if they can rotate my tires......for free! Don't hurt to ask, eh.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes I did, and given this is the THIRD recall for air bags, I wonder if this is the final solution and what prompted it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I got the second recall 2 weeks after I had the first one done and never got around to it. Now there's a third! I guess I'll get this one done. I almost had number 2 done a few weeks ago, I would have been pissed off to get another.
Was there ever a second gas filler neck recall? Mine smells like gas if I totally fill the tank.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I called the Nissan dealer in Lethbridge yesterday and was told the parts aren't available yet, and that to expect another notice in the mail when the parts show up...third time for me with this business! Maybe I'll get it sold before then ,haha....:unsure:

·
Registered
632 Posts
I had the same answer from the dealer for the last recall. 1 year later received another letter from nissan strongly suggesting that the recall should be done.
I called nissan and told the whole no parts in stock story and they called the dealer while i was on hold. 2 minutes later i had an appointment 2 weeks later.
I think the dealer isn't interested in changing parts in a 15 years old car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts