Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and read many of the previous posts concerning this topic and I've also reset the ecu using the procedure with the door sensor and I get the light to stop blinking. But the next time I turn my car back on the air bag light blinks again, anyone else have this problem and know what to do, also, I have a '95 S14. Thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
novaKA240 said:
I've searched and read many of the previous posts concerning this topic and I've also reset the ecu using the procedure with the door sensor and I get the light to stop blinking. But the next time I turn my car back on the air bag light blinks again, anyone else have this problem and know what to do, also, I have a '95 S14. Thanks.
I did the door sensor trick a couple of times cuz I thought it didn't work, it was on.I forgot about it and then I kept riding the car for about 2 days and noticed it was out. go figure.. didn't do anything else so try it a couple of times and give it some time..

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know the airbag light sometimes doubles as a warning light for other things. for instance when my alternator was going out, the airbag light came on, thought i was about to get popped in the face. So i think the airbag light is kind of a catch all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
whats with all these air bag light problems....but then again mine might be from swapping in s15 steering wheel which I dont really need...
Well i did it a few times to get it off as well. Worked the first time and came back on when I turned the engine off. So i did if 3 times turning it off and on and finally it stayed off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts