Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searchign everywhere for a great aggressive body kit for a 1991 Nissan Sentra GXE, and every single one sucks ass.
However...I have a friend who put a Skyline body kit on his Honda Prelude. So I figured..is it possible to put any 'other' body kits onto my Sentra. Anyone tried it? Is it possible?
If not..are there any cool body kits or ground effects out there?

D

·
0 Posts
yah duhhhh!! of course its possible to put other bodykits on the sentras, just go to a shop and let them do the cutting and stuff, or you can do it your self and bondo. And yes they make R33 kits also for HONDAS! and the B13's!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Streetweapon R33 Wide body Kit

Street weapon now makes a R33 Wide Body Kit for the B13 91-94 Nissan Sentra. You can get the front and rear bumpers and the front and rear wide body fenders. Or if you already have a body kit (front and rear bumpers) you can get the wide body fenders and blend them into your already existing bumpers. Peace!

·
Registered
346 Posts
not yet

Not yet fellow Sentra brothers, im getting my street weapon R33 Wide Body fenders in about 2 weeks, gotta pay the rent and the rest of the bills first ya know?) But Im going to do the work myself in terms of installation as I am a perfectionist when it comes to these things. Im going to go to my boys body shop as he is going to recommend and let my have the best products to use for installation, (the best bondo, autobody epoxy- basically I am going to be using what the pros use.) This way I do all the installations, there is quality control and all I am doing is paying for painting. If need be I will get some help from my friend too for assistance. If I encounter problems I will take it to my friend cause Im not risking messing something up ya know? My suggestion is when learning how to do something like this, do research and get advice from people that have done this type of work that way you learn to do it right ya know?

·
Registered
40 Posts
does that front and rear kit look good without the wide body work or do you have to get the whole thing to make it look good..cus at www.asylumms.com they have a r33 kit and it looks alrite but i want to know wat ya think..thanks:)

·
Registered
346 Posts
yeah it does

yeah the kit does look awesome (front bumper, rear bumper, and side skirts) with out the wide body fenders...but if you want the skyline treatment my suggestion is go with streetweapons R33 Skyline wide body fenders front and rear.......it will look like a baby Skyline trust me!.......

T

·
0 Posts
They also make skyline bodies to fit accords. I have a friend that has one, looks tight too, looks like a Skyline GTR, just, without the wheelbase.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i can get skyline full kit for b14 and also possibly for b13 if interested lemme know.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Man, everybody makes everything for hondas even the 80's models, but when it comes to Nissan and especially the B12's I feel the hate. Oh well, the performance makes up for the looks:D..LOL

·
Registered
346 Posts
yo LIUSPEED

can you really get streetweapons wide body kit for the B13? hey if you can spread the word!......what do I gotta do? Can you beat $599.00 shipped? let me know

·
0 Posts
HEY GO TO WWW.STREETWEAPONKITS.COM THEY HAVE THREE BAD ASS KITS FOR THE 91-94 SENTRA. THEY ARE REALLY SWEET. THEY ARE NOT ON THE SITE BUT SEND AN EMAIL TO THEM. OR GET A IMPORT TUNER MAGAZINE THEY HAVE PICS

J

·
0 Posts
Ok can we turn off the size and bold options? 92sentrase, dont ever do that again, or you will be swept away in a tornado of red nightmare rage.

J

·
0 Posts
ACTUALLY, A POST THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS IS GAY. I was mostly kidding, anyhow. Lighten up.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Re: yo LIUSPEED

Sentra GTR-1 said:
can you really get streetweapons wide body kit for the B13? hey if you can spread the word!......what do I gotta do? Can you beat $599.00 shipped? let me know
i dont think i can get it for that price. i can check.

·
**best avatar award**
2,596 Posts
se-r_scholz said:
does that front and rear kit look good without the wide body work or do you have to get the whole thing to make it look good..cus at www.asylumms.com they have a r33 kit and it looks alrite but i want to know wat ya think..thanks:)
i know this is an oooooooold thread, but i was searchin around and looked at that neo r33 kit from asylumms.com and woo00! that kit is tight! the front looks just like the streetweaponkits.com wide body except there's no wide body! no molding of the fenders or expensive body work needed! god i love the
button!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts