Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's the B14 turbo that Hotshot is supposed to have? Any concrete hp/tq numbers as of yet? What's the status of the emissions regulations test? Figured I'd ask all three to get it over with for now. Holla back Wes.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm not sure, but if you're looking for the 1.6 I think it's still in testing, cuz it's not up on the site. The price for it will be like $3k.

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
probably over 200 hp @ wheels

·
Registered
58 Posts
small question...

i have a b13 ga16de, and im interested in this turbo... but this car would be a daily driver. how would the turbo affect daily driving? im used to premium gas (timing) so that wont bother me...

oh one more ?

im interested in the HS header, but the turbo comes with a specific turbo manifold, if i am not mistaken. so i probably shouldnt get the HS one, should i?

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
TheNatrix said:
small question...

i have a b13 ga16de, and im interested in this turbo... but this car would be a daily driver. how would the turbo affect daily driving? im used to premium gas (timing) so that wont bother me...

oh one more ?

im interested in the HS header, but the turbo comes with a specific turbo manifold, if i am not mistaken. so i probably shouldnt get the HS one, should i?
Don't get the header if you are going turbo, it would be a waste.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts