Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the amount of aftermarket parts like for this engine?? Can parts from other Nissan engines be transferred onto the GA16??

I'm not looking to build a race car, but i'd like to be able to add somewhere around 30 horsepower to the car, and pretty up the engine bay as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
im actualy doing my research rite now ive been looking for a few days now and ive found so limited stuff :) but if i ever get a good setup ill post links :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
try going around the web you will find a couple of websites. JimWolftechnology (JWT) also 2kracing.com they have some bolt on parts like Headers or intakes look around the forums to see what suits your car best. change your plugs wire set and if you wanna pretty up the engine bay do what i did it will take some time but i got electrical tape and wrapped up all exposed cables cover up your distributer very important. then go to autozone and buy a engine cleaner and if you have a pressure cleaner use it i did all of this when i got my headers and intake put in so i can do it all in one shot and so i have a lil more cleaning room. performance wise their really isnt too much to get you the 30 horsepower you want you could go for turbo look around the forums it has been done i know wes did his. look it up theirs even a list of parts they can help a lot more. enjoy your ride

·
Registered
92 Posts
You can get

1.) Short Ram/Pop Charger Intake System or CAI
2.) Muffler/Exhaust
3.) Upgrade your actual exhaust system piping
4.) Header
5.) NGK spark plugs
6.) 93 octane with advanced timing by rotating the DIS when it's in limp mode
7.) Cams - JWT ( may have to upgrade s/r's depending on what cams you get.
8.) Cams gears - JWT
9.) Aftermarket light weight pulleys
10.) Lightweight flywheel - (If you are manual)
11.) Low mileage OEM clutch should be good enough for a GA16DE
12.) Descent tires
13.) Weight reduction on the car if you want to keep extra on the DIG pulls.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You can get

1.) Short Ram/Pop Charger Intake System or CAI
2.) Muffler/Exhaust
3.) Upgrade your actual exhaust system piping
4.) Header
5.) NGK spark plugs
6.) 93 octane with advanced timing by rotating the DIS when it's in limp mode
7.) Cams - JWT ( may have to upgrade s/r's depending on what cams you get. Only have s1 cams stock valve train.
8.) Cams gears - JWT
9.) Aftermarket light weight pulleys
10.) Lightweight flywheel - (If you are manual)
11.) Low mileage OEM clutch should be good enough for a GA16DE
12.) Descent tires
13.) Weight reduction on the car if you want to keep extra on the DIG pulls.
JWT no have available this :

1 - 10 of 10 Posts