Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been looking into some aftermarket wheels, along with some other things, anyway every one seems to tell me they dont have the right offset, but also they dont even know what the correct offset is. can anyone tell me what the offset is, and also if anyone knows a place that sells wheels that fit for sure.

thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It all depends if it's like the Z33 with a 5 bolt pattern usually they are measured from the center of one bolt directly across to the center line of two bolts. I don't have a pic but will demonstrate below

2 | 3
4 | 5

You want to measure from the center of bolt 1 to an imaginary center line between bolts 4 and 5, like how I have drawn. On the Z33 it measures 114.3 mm.

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
Brandon711 said:
On the Z33 it measures 114.3 mm.
That is not offset; that is lug pattern.

I know that alot of Z32 guys have the ADR Kasai's they are a 32+ front and 35+ rear offset (I picked up these wheels for my Z31T). A 35+ offset is right around what you want, and alot of guys go 35+ all the way around.

·
Registered
8 Posts
JAMESZ said:
That is not offset; that is lug pattern.

I know that alot of Z32 guys have the ADR Kasai's they are a 32+ front and 35+ rear offset (I picked up these wheels for my Z31T). A 35+ offset is right around what you want, and alot of guys go 35+ all the way around.
Woops, misread the question...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts