Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
ok well.. here are corrections that need to be made.. first of all..a lot of pictures could not be viewed at the begining of the post.. this just me? or is it the "img". second. HEY LUI you changed your avtar finally.. and your led washers are on here lol.. also Lui, your "Black Altezza's.. well.. ill talk to you later about those LOL" and now the corrections.........
No the extreme front bumper Cover was correct, and thats a HOT SHOT WAI, not a cold air, the "grey center panel for the back is Carbon Fiber(pretty sure), and thats the front end of the SE-L not the back.. lol..just given ya a hard time.. just thought i would bring that to some Posties attention.. thanks.. Travis

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
In response,
Unfortunately the 'old' posts I cannot edit since there is a time limit on editing posts. As for the pictures that are different than what the text says, the link picture was changed on its server. Meaning what used to be, big.jpg is still big.jpg only it is actually somethign small.

Seth

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where can I find actual Projector lights? Not the matrix lights with the halo's!!!!!! The ones with the glass projector bulb!!!!!!!!!!

A

·
0 Posts
will those cams work in my 98 sr20? i'm not sure but i believe there is a hi-port sr20 and a lo-port sr20, and i beleive mine is the lo-port and a 91 would have a hi-port engine, just wondering if someone could verify that these would or wouldn't work, and also wondered if installing cams would require an ecu swap. thanks.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.