Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
6,855 Posts
ebricenojr said:
1. Crystal Clear Headlights with Xenon Bulbs
please dont buy "xenon bulbs" they are not xenon and will blind other drivers. buy silver stars they are THE BEST or if you want even better (because all weather sight is better) buy "xtra vision" they are the same as silver stars minus the super white, so they dont reflect in the rain.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
ebricenojr said:
:thumbup: gotcha...I'll try those.
search around the cosmetics section with "silverstar" you will find (i think) 2 or 3 threads where we all argue what is better or worse...once you get past the amusment of use bickering its really useful :thumbup:

· Banned
6,855 Posts
they look bright sure but all that blue is blinding (i forget who said it so i cant quote them but) "blue light is much more scatterd than a normal light bulb that is slightly yellow, there is less blue light in the spectrum so by adding that "hid filter" or blue paint to the bulb to filter out the yellow you are cutting the bulbs lighting almost in half!"

· Banned
6,855 Posts

use the middle reflector as a guide. the middle bar is about the same height on both (but shorter on the 200sx) now notice how the lights on the sentra line up with the bar and on the 200sx the lights are taller by about 1 and 1/2 inches. also the left rounded corner is more "snub nosed" than the sentra
xbrandonx said:
I'm trying to sell my sentra tails and I've gotten at least 5 200sx guys asking about them and not one sentra dude, WTF?
well thats good for a chuckle or 2 right? lol have a laugh at their expense :thumbup:

· Banned
6,855 Posts
yo timbo i never noticed that grill before! and i like that i havent :thumbup: i like subtle stuff and that sliped right under my radar nice work :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.