Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
on the importintelligence website when it has the different color options are those for like on the actual gauges or around the gauages like it shows in carbon fiber?

G

·
0 Posts
switching from nothing to tac

how can i switch from the normal guagues to one with a tac?

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
drpepper911 said:
on the importintelligence website when it has the different color options are those for like on the actual gauges or around the gauages like it shows in carbon fiber?
It's the actual gauges, but it's not real CF, just a vinyl overlay.

G

·
0 Posts
Teknokid said:
Thanks for the site. Any other sites would be appreciated
Do you know anything about switching the type of layout you have? or where I can get a TAC from for my car?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
you can do a full cluster swap .. price i dont know yet but i will by monday. jes get a US or JDM 200 SX cluster and adjust the meter to match your old ones. that what im planning to do.

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
zeroviper,

I have noticed that you have taken lots of interest in my guages. I will try to get some really good pics of them tommorow(Sat.)

Z

·
0 Posts
PatScottAKA99XE said:
Here is a better pic of my guages. The tach is just mounted with 3m double sided tape in that lilttle "pocket" if the pic doesnt show go here
http://www.99xe.nissanpower.com/whats_new.html

did you have to cut a part of the bezel out to mount the tach like you have? how deep is the tach? also on your page was it hard to put the carbon fiber tape on the rear reflector and how much did that cost you? does it hold up in weather?

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
SE-RMadness,
I dont like pillar pods becasue you have to refocus your eyes to read them, mine are pretty close to the stock gauges so i dont have to readjust my eyes as much.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts