Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Sway Bars

I have been asking myself a question. Is a strut bar better than a sway bar? What's the difference? Therefore, what type of modification should I make on my 2005 3,5SE altima? I went with a eibach pro kit for the suspension and I know that a lot of people are recommending rear sway bar but should I also go with the front?


Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
241 Posts
Senna777 said:
I have been asking myself a question. Is a strut bar better than a sway bar? What's the difference? Therefore, what type of modification should I make on my 2005 3,5SE altima? I went with a eibach pro kit for the suspension and I know that a lot of people are recommending rear sway bar but should I also go with the front?


Thanks.
the front is mostly for looks. the altima has a bar in the frame just under the winshield. so if you want a front bar it would just be for looks. very minimal performance. check out www.altimas.net for more information than this site
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
I noticed you guys do not have down the Fujita CAI. I have it ordered and plan on having it on by the end of the week. I ordered it from http://www.importkustomz.com/. Talk to Roger there. He gave me a good deal. I have heard and seen one on a 05 Maxima. It sounded awesome and looks nice. One piece intake. I will let you all know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
+1 for fujita; a lesser known company, but from what i've heard, it's a good one. not an ebay intake.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
ProjectAltima said:
SP Performance slotted brake rotors
Sun Automobile grounding kit and hyper voltage kits
Intrax Springs
Greddy Exhaust
Hotshot Headers
InPro LED tail lights
Trenz billet grilles
T-Rex billet grilles
Lund headlight covers
Lund tail light covers
Street Scene Equipment body kits
Street Scene Speed Grilles
Nismo front and rear sway bars
Nismo lowering springs and shortened shocks and struts
Injen ram air intake
Injen race division cold air intake
Apexi exhaust system
you can no longer get hotshot headers from SFX due to Hotshots failure to do business correctly from what i hear.so SFX no longer sells hotshot headers..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
eyesack said:
+1 for fujita; a lesser known company, but from what i've heard, it's a good one. not an ebay intake.
Fujita is an A+ company from what ive been told.i spoke with the owner of the project altima on SFX's site and was told that fujita started from the head engineer that left injen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
So Injen is a joke. they false advertise and overcharge for thier crappy products
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Alti9 said:
So Injen is a joke. they false advertise and overcharge for thier crappy products
Negative...far from it.i did an injen cai and got a car length ez from it.what i said was their head engineer started Fujita is what i heard.soo no they injen is not a joke.Fujita Claims 36whp but i didnt see the dyno pull with my own eyes sooo...i never trust a Dyno sheet unless i touch it while its HoT.. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Fujita is a good product. I never heard about the engineer form Injen creating it. But possible. I like the one piece design. I think it flows much smoother and sounds better then the Injen in my opinion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Suicidalspd99 said:
Fujita is a good product. I never heard about the engineer form Injen creating it. But possible. I like the one piece design. I think it flows much smoother and sounds better then the Injen in my opinion.
Fujita is braggin about a 36whp increase over stock..Highly Doubt it..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knows how to change the dash lights on the 06 altimas. That bright orange is taking its toll. my wife and i both have 06 altimas and I'm ready to change the dash light color, if possible. any ideas ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
GReddy EVO2 3.5 V6 Cat-back exhaust
Stillen Race header w/downpipe (QR25)

AP Racing Front Big Brake Kit
stillen Front Big Brake Kit
Stillen sway bars ($145) front, rear, and front upper strut brace
Tein H-tech springs
Tein S-tech springs
Tein coilovers basic & SS w/optional EDFC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
dyno results 4 my bolt on altima

just thought id let every1 no i went 2 horsepower freaks in portland oregon and had my 02 altima 3.5 dynoed. its a very accurate dyno and if anything the numbers r low as every1 was complainin they saw higher numbers elsewhere. 242whp 238wtq. this was achieved with the following mods. aem cai, hotshot headers (with cat) mossy performance exhaust, fidanza lightened flywheel and clutchmasters stage 3 clutch. still rockin the ngk r spark plugs from the factory. nxt mod is the kinetix intake manifold. takin her 2 the track on the 31st my goal is a high 13, as i waxed a 14.1 sec s2000 5consecutive tyms and beat a 350z by 2cars consistently. o ya and i beat an sti on a freeway pull. nissan represent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
I am looking for Headers for a 2005 Altima 3.5SE AT I already have intake,exhaust,tein springs and am about to get Nismo cams but i want a header kit. Please help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
headers

Does stillen make a 3.5 se 2005 auto trans header?



antdeezy said:
GReddy EVO2 3.5 V6 Cat-back exhaust
Stillen Race header w/downpipe (QR25)

AP Racing Front Big Brake Kit
stillen Front Big Brake Kit
Stillen sway bars ($145) front, rear, and front upper strut brace
Tein H-tech springs
Tein S-tech springs
Tein coilovers basic & SS w/optional EDFC
 
21 - 40 of 47 Posts
Top