Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 380 Posts

·
X-Trail Moderator
902 Posts
Again

ViperZ said:
Sorry if this has been asked before.... Any good online places for X-Trail Accessories in Canada?

Thanks!
Hi Viper & welcome,

Depends what type of "accessories" you are looking for...
for body & looks you will find at dealer or e-bay:
Have a look at 'SCHESBH' (active member on this board) X-trail. It looks really fabulous and I think he got most of the body mods from dealer.

Otherwise you will not find much in Canada.

If you are looking for other accessories (like performance improvements) have a look at the Sentra section on this board (QR25DE engine section)

Please use the search function on this board this has been discussed a lot.

Later,
ValBoo

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I suppose I was looking for any aftermarket bodyparts or wheels for the X-Trail.

Anyone know what wheel bolt pattern and offset fit the X-Trail? IE, does Altima, Maxima, X-Terra wheels fit?

I would love to get a line on the European Roof Rack with the built in lights.

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
ViperZ said:
Have you seing Xenon Roof Rails at the web?

Altough Mexican 2005 AWD X-Trail got, I've never seing one :( but guys at dealership know I want them so, if they can get it, you bet I could send it via USA.

Check Sign at Jalal Profile, he also got many accesories available at Australia, Singapore & other countries.

·
X-Trail Moderator
902 Posts
wheels

ViperZ said:
Thanks, I suppose I was looking for any aftermarket bodyparts or wheels for the X-Trail.

Anyone know what wheel bolt pattern and offset fit the X-Trail? IE, does Altima, Maxima, X-Terra wheels fit?

Viper,

The Altima wheels will fit. A few of us found this out when getting spare steel rims for winter tires.

Later,
ValBoo.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
manuelga said:
Have you seing Xenon Roof Rails at the web?
Thanks Manuelga, no I have not seen Xenon roof rail lights. Those would be sweet. I suppose I would have to get the Safari rails first. :cool:

ValBoo, Thanks, so then the Altima has the correct offset for the X-Trail? I would like to get a set of 7.5-8"x17" wheels.

·
Fully Bolted + Juiced!
389 Posts
ViperZ said:

For aftermarket parts you can look directly at the Nissan body kit offered through dealers. SCHESBH has it on his X-Trail. These are the parts numbers just in case they are not in stock at your dealer:

Front Side Protector:
K6010-EQ503 (#KX4)
K6010-EQ507 (#AX6)
K6010-EQ509 (#BW6)
K6010-EQ510 (#KH3)
K6010-EQ514 (#QX1)
K6010-EQ513 (#EV0)
K6010-EQ520 (#D13)

Side Sill Protector:
G6850-9H200

Rear Side Protector:
H5912-EQ503 (#KX4)
H5912-EQ507 (#AX6)
H5912-EQ509 (#BW6)
H5912-EQ510 (#KH3)
H5912-EQ514 (#QX1)
H5912-EQ513 (#EV0)
H5912-EQ520 (#D13)

Each code on the Front & Rear Side Protectors stands for a specific X-Trail body color.

Nissan offers three roof racks for the X-Trail. The first is the Hyper Roof Rail, the second a steel type roof rack attachment (for Hyper Roof Rail) and the third a roof bar set. I don't have the Hyper Roof Rail part number but I do have the normal roof bar set part codes that will work on the stock X-Trail roof rails.

Roof Bar Set:
G380V-9H200

Installation Kit:
G3515-9H200

Roof Rack Attachment:
G382V-9H200

Bicycle Attachment:
G382v-EQ500

Other body accessories available dealer direct include the following:

Front Under Cover (Resin):
G5890-EQ500

Rear Under Cover (Resin):
H5901-EQ500 (Can not be installed with rear sonar kit)

Head Lamp Finisher:
F2410-9H000 (Primer)

Fog Lamp Set:
for RHD B61E0-EQ100
for LHD B61E0-EQ105

Back Door Handle:
K0606-9H000

Door Mirror Cover With Turn Lamp:
B6165-9H000 (Chrome)
B6165-9H050 (Primer)

Bumper Corner Protector:
F2080-EQ500

Rear Bumper Protector:
Part number too blurry in my catalog.

Door Mirror Cover (Chrome):
Part number too blurry in my catalog.

Mud Guard:
Front RH/LH 63854/5-8H325
Rear RH/LH 78812/3-8H325
Rear RH/LH (Australia) 78812/3-8H825

Exhaust Pipe Finisher:
B0091-9H200

Back Sonar Kit:
B8510-EQ500 (For Middle East Area Only)
*This item can not be installed with Rear Under Cover

Hyper Halogen Bulb:
B6294-2W002 (1 piece)

Alloy Wheels:
UXW41-E5640 (15-inch)
UXW41-E6F40 (16-inch)
D0343-C9920 (Center Cap)

D0300-C9927 (15-inch)
D0300-C9926 (16-inch)
Center Cap Included

UXW51-E5640 (15-inch)
UXW51-E6F40 (16-inch)
D0343-C9920 (Center Cap)

Furthermore, there are more Nissan accessories that can be viewed in the X-Trail section at www.nissan.co.jp

Body Kits amd other aero enhancements are common in Japan. Some companies offering parts are Motorage, Verio, and Shuei.

The X-Trail shares the same bolt pattern as late model Maximas, Altimas, and Muranos. The X-Terra uses a 6-lug wheel, while the X-Trail is a 5-lug in 5x114.3 bolt pattern.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have just finsihed surfing the Nissan Japan site, and I have to say, that was depressing. The amount of available accessories and order options is staggering. I wish they would offer morte of that stuf ffor us consumers in Canada :rolleyes:

Look at some of these trinkets...

HID and LED lighting? :cool: :cool:

How sweet is the X-Trail GT?

1.998L
SR20VET?iNEO [email protected] TURBO
MAX. POWER : 206kW?i280PS?j/6400rpm
MAX. TORQUE : 309N?Em?i31.5kgm?j/3200rpm

Thats about 276 Hp :thumbup:

·
Nissan X-TRAIL Enthusiast
715 Posts
X-Trail Optional Parts Catalog

Hi..

I will try and scan and make a PDF of this manual this week for all of you...all 21 pages....If you need prices.. of items you see.. now I have the list prices and have already posted them online... be prepared... NOT CHEAP!!!! LOL

Stephen

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mfreedman said:
I'd sure like to order some of those items.
I can't wait to see what is on 21 pages of accessories.... Then it could just be a tease if we can't get them anyway, or the price is so high it's just not worth it.

Ah-well, no harm in looking, right? :) :cool:

·
715 Posts
Accessory Catalog

OK... I did scan and make a PDF of the 21 Page X-Trail Catalog. The problem is that there is a file size limit here even for members and the file is 17megs... smallest PDF I could make...believe me.. I tried...

My Wife had an majot accident that totaled my Altima...sigh... a stupid 17 year old hit her in the rear... then she hit the cop car in front... let's say...the cop was not amused and started to yell at the 17 year old knowing it was not my wifes fault...anyways... then my child got sick.. so it was a lousy week... then tonight the Tire Topic (just kidding about this one Viper)...

I know many of you want to get your hands on it.. so here is the deal... on my company site I can plce the file where you can download via an FTP link I can give to you. Those of you who are interested please let em know and I will email you the link so that you can download it. This will probably not happen until Tuesday, when I get back to work... have to deal with getting another car ..no not an X-Trail!!!

Once we all have it we can then have fun discussing all the toys we would all love to have...besides the pricing that Nissan has next to it!! LOL... So .. send me a private message in this board with your email addresses and I will send you the link for the file...can it be any easier...

Stephen

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
It's terrible hear about your wife accident, not the greatest begining of the year for her :( , then your child sickness, wish everything goes uphill from now on.

Wish you could stay with a Nissan, terrible to hear about a totalled Nissan.

The PDF can wait, no problem.

·
715 Posts
Catalog

Hi guys.. wife was fine.. thank god... we did not need a new one for Diane.. she uses the car for one thing... driving highway back and forth each day to the hospital (Dietician)... we use the X-Trail for everything else. Since we were in a rush I found a great deal on a Hyundai...XG300 their Luxury model.. and she likes it ...that's all that counts. Also my Assurance tires from the Altima fit them as well... I am going to remove them today from the Altima as per the insurance company... Would have liked another Nissan but like I said.. a car that is used very little and she picked it out... It's her decision... It is a 2001 and in great shape...looks brand new... but much cheaper...

As for the pdf.... send me a private email with your email address and I will send the link.. since this is for a limited time that I can leave it on our FTP site.

Thanks guys for your support.

1 - 20 of 380 Posts