Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw the r33 kit and the erebuni 285 (gtr?) kit on aerotrends.com....the erebuni one said only for 95-97...i was wondering if it would fit on a 98 sentra....i know the side skirts would be an issue but these prices are good and i could just buy some other side skirts....and for the r33 kit i like that one also and its only like 400 so i was just wondering if anybody had bought any of these kits from aerotrends and if so how were they...fitment issues?

thanks

·
I Heart Your Fake Wheels
354 Posts
slow98gxe said:
i saw the r33 kit and the erebuni 285 (gtr?) kit on aerotrends.com....the erebuni one said only for 95-97...i was wondering if it would fit on a 98 sentra....i know the side skirts would be an issue but these prices are good and i could just buy some other side skirts....and for the r33 kit i like that one also and its only like 400 so i was just wondering if anybody had bought any of these kits from aerotrends and if so how were they...fitment issues?

thanks
They will fit the 98 Senta...as far as fitment goes..there's no such thing as a perfect fit unless it's oem. If you do get it, let a body shop install it.

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
02SunnyB15 said:
You can check out A.I.T.(Advanced Import Tuning).I bought my r33 front end from them and the thing fits just as good if not better than stock,other than having to remove the bumper reinforcement.
Thats kinda weird. Was it fiberglass or urethane. Sorry for asking i just have a hard time believing that an aftermarket bumper fits better than a stock one. Do you have pics?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts