Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
wtf it wont? why the hell not? i jsut bought one online forms ome guy...but im gonna check and see if it does i should be getting it sometime this week ill keep u updated.

alf

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
It should...I didnt think that differences existed between the 04 and 05 but I havent a FSM for either to verify.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i got mine from some guy online. classifieds can get u some good deals, also its was used for less than 100 miles. Alf

·
Registered
87 Posts
alfzong said:
i got mine from some guy online. classifieds can get u some good deals, also its was used for less than 100 miles. Alf
I have one in the classified section that I took off my 04 spec v. :)

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
2.5sentra03 said:
get one off ebay for 50 bucks, they have a 3 inch diameter and made of aluminum but they work. just get some heat wrap.

no, DO NOT buy a cheapass intake off ebay that will likely blow your MAF.

2.5sentra03.....chill. Don't make any more posts like these. I'm giving you the warning now. Don't take it lightly.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
As said they dont work. They will but they wont. The filters are generally butt cheap, the craftsmanship is mediocre at best and worst of all, the mounting hardware is absolute crap. If the CAI shakes around, goodbye MAF as said earlier. Hotshot and AEM have done quite a lot of research on the placement and mounting design. There is a reason these units cost more. The Hotshot is T304 stainless and they do excellent welds. My Hotshot has held up well. I have seen Hotshots that are quite a few years old and they have held up well also. You get what you pay for, and exceptions to that are scarce. If you are on a budget, get a Place Racing CAI; they went under and there is a huge group buy on them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts