Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been hearing of this as of late from a few different people. I thought it was concieved and discontinued and it was just old talk?!

http://www.nissanx.net/gall/AEBS-Turbo-Dev

From a post on another board from August 3, 2004:
I called AEBS today.......it will be another 6 months or so till theirs is ready. They are not using a SAFC, they are waiting on their new ECU to come in. Also they have done no dyno tests or tuning on it yet.
That would mean February...the same time their next batch of the Spec V header is available.

Any thoughts or info on this?

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
thoughts? looks like they made that piping a bit more complicated than necessary.

also looks like they're using a t3/t4, which imo is too much turbo for the stock QR.

oh, and 2.5" hot side piping? no scavenging effect! Bad!

I'd like to see what their ECU does/looks like/actually is.

·