Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get a set of AEBS headers? i just bought a se-r and did a few things like the intake, plugs, wires, race pipe, greddy exhaust, clutchnet stage 5 clutch, timing at 17, and some lowering springs. my friend has a 13 sec se-r and had the hotshots....but after dumping what i had in my wallet into the car to get it where it is, i can't afford the hotshots. so he told me to go for AEBS. but i can't find them. if anyone can help me find some or even sell me some i'd appreciate it.

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
If I recall, they arent manufacturing them anymore..I remember reading they were gonna come out with another better design, but have not seen it as of yet....the HS would be just about as much as the AEBS anyway.

·
Registered
92 Posts
You can usually find an AEBS used on the calssifieds at www.se-r.net or at www.sr20deforum.com in the for sale section as people are selling their old headers and going turbo. I got mine used for 300 shipped and it is great. I have heard that as we speak AEBS is manufacturing their header again and will have it back out on the market soon. It will have the EGR and AIV fittings on it this time around and still have the ceraic coatings they offered before. IT will be aorudn the same as a hotshot header new.

Brent Meints

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think the new one will be out in about 8 weeks, at least according to someone who recentley called AEBS.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i called AEBS and posted in SR20DEForum. AEBS headers cost a little more than hotshots, approx $450 is what they quoted me. and they will be ready in 8 weeks.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
does anyone know if they claim to out-perform the HS gen 4?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts