Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I talked to Ben over at AEBS about a possible GB on the new header... he told me that the header is in manufacturing right now and to call back in about 2 weeks and we can get some prices so until then everyone has to just hold out... Just some details that no one has ever posted. the suggested retail on the header is going to be in Hotshot range, but it comes with a B-pipe, so you are paying for less than you are getting. The header is definetly going to make more power than the HS.

Any questions please direct to [email protected]. I am not, however going to be running this GB. I am simply trying to start one up. I will definetly help out whomever wants to run the GB though. So hopefully we can get a LOW price!

here is the link to b15sentra.net:

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=35250

Please click the link and post "interested" or click the link. If you don't have an account there then you can post here if you don't wish to open one.

Thanks guys!

--------------------
02 SE-R Spec V
[email protected] MPH
AEM/Progress/Stromung

·
Registered
369 Posts
header

The aebs header will not be ready until december. Also the dyno chart that I saw showed it made about 3hp more than HS. Its nice they are going to sell it with a high flow cat and the wires needed to extend the o2 sensor.;)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, why are u going to tell me it's not going to be ready till December, when Ben told me himself that it should be ready in a couple of weeks? Please explain...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: header

cortrim1 said:
The aebs header will not be ready until december. Also the dyno chart that I saw showed it made about 3hp more than HS. Its nice they are going to sell it with a high flow cat and the wires needed to extend the o2 sensor.;)
3 more? are you sure its not more like 5? from what i have heard and seen hotshot makes about 10whp and you dynoed 158whp 165tq i/h/e? and we got the same thing and i dynoed 165whp and 169tq thats more like a 7whp gain over you and that was with a motor with only 300miles on it, so i dont see where you are getting it only makes 3 more hp than hotshot?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where and for how much can you get the AEBS header?

·
Registered
96 Posts
BORGUESIAN

IM INTERESTED IN HELPING WITH THE GROUP BUY. I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE BUT MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP GET A DEAL FOR A HEADER.LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO AND ALSO WHEN THE HEADER WILL BE AVAILABLE.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, I will definetly let you know if I need help. I may just need you to be an info relay or something of the sort... I will email you and let you know. Until then just consider yourself part of the GB. :)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im interested, im a newb though youll have to give me the 411 on what i need to do to participate, do you have prices yet?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey im new to this what company is aebs.???because if i like them ill be down for headers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts