Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, so i am going to purchase a sub for my new SE-R, and i ran across an adire audio TEMPTEST sub for only $125 new. it is a fifteen inch sub with like 750watts. what i need to know is, if the company is good or not, also, have any of you tried an 18inch sub? i can get one for about $150, it is a kicker, so good company, and it is 18inches(HUGE), people say it pounds like nothing, but doesnt sound to good, also, would i have trouble with it fitting in a b14 200sx?

·
^ ownz you all ^
2,524 Posts
b14sleeper said:
Okay, so i am going to purchase a sub for my new SE-R, and i ran across an adire audio TEMPTEST sub for only $125 new. it is a fifteen inch sub with like 750watts. what i need to know is, if the company is good or not, also, have any of you tried an 18inch sub? i can get one for about $150, it is a kicker, so good company, and it is 18inches(HUGE), people say it pounds like nothing, but doesnt sound to good, also, would i have trouble with it fitting in a b14 200sx?
yes the tempest is good, it doesn't need 750rms (read the comments on their site, they're there for a reason, it only needs 400rms at the very most), and it will be interesting fitting it in a 200sx since it's a large box sub. And no you can't fit an 18, at least not without actually building the enclosure inside the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts