·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could I lie to you?

·
Registered
236 Posts
that's a giant bag of money rolling on wheels.

with the amount money/time he spent changing identity's, he could have bought a damn skyline and had the looks he obviously wanted, and the power to back it up. where are these people's sense.

i only respect him for his taste in identity change, and the tons of cash he put into it.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
99.se.ltd said:
that's a giant bag of money rolling on wheels.

with the amount money/time he spent changing identity's, he could have bought a damn skyline and had the looks he obviously wanted, and the power to back it up. where are these people's sense.

i only respect him for his taste in identity change, and the tons of cash he put into it.
i second that... (sorta)

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Thats actually a pretty clean ass conversion. I like it alot better than some other conversions i've seen. Back in my honda days.. I remember kids talkin up a storm about this conversion. Behold.. the Ferrari F355 Del Sol..!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!

THAT LOOKS ALMOST LIKE A REAL FERARRI !!

if i didnt read wat you typed i thought it was a real ferarri.
:eek:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
yeah thats actually a really good looking conversion BUT Ive seen this chic's civic skyline conversion that came out even betta....too lazy to find pic right now..lol

THat BLUE is really ILL....

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Sean, it already has a GT-R badge :p !

I think that car is amazing, myself. A lot of money, hard work, intelligence, and time went into making that thing, and although that's not where my money would go (mmm... JDM ITR front end...), it's certainly different and probably has more trophies than you can count!

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Not so sure on the fake 350GTOs, but that last one owns me. Old school Datsuns are cool enough, but one with an RB under the hood is awesome!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts