Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw an Integra Type R in a hobbyshop a little while ago, so i build it and it came out great! Just though i would post some pics of this while i wait to scan the recent pics of my B12. Enjoy. Oh by the way, i went to the hobbyshop today to get some white paint and i saw a 300ZX twin turbo on the shelf. So guess what my next project is...!

here a few more on my pic site (hit the link in my signature)

-Nick

·
Shift_AutoSE-R
1,140 Posts
LOL

i made the same one!!! i painted mine black and painted the 5 spoke rims gold! lookin good:)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Damn Im dieing to do one of these--Have U guys seen the Modifiers Cars.. They only got Integras - Civics- and Eclipses but they come with everything from rims to body kits...

Im gonna get an Escalade--this is the one I want...
http://modifierscars.com/series4/6.jpg

I think I can really have sum fun with these--I might just get an SI of Type R ......:rolleyes: --DID I JUST SAY THAT????!!!!....lol

·
Registered
236 Posts
i think i have that escalade. altho i've only seen the black one and cream one....i got the cream one. but the one in that pic looks silver. anyway, the cream one looks sweet with the chrome 22's

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
SO wut U guys are doing are actual hobby type models not Modifiers right???

I dont care I just want to play with sum cars.....LOL

·
Shift_AutoSE-R
1,140 Posts
YEA

its the hobby kits... but im dyin' to cop some of those modifiers. ill never be too old 4 toy cars!

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
MP2050 said:
SO wut U guys are doing are actual hobby type models not Modifiers right???
yep, the kinda that you buy at your local hobby store, paint and then assemble with glue (not snap together).

i have to say those modifiers do look neat though. you can never go wrong with toy cars.

-Nick

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
sentrastud said:
yep, the kinda that you buy at your local hobby store, paint and then assemble with glue (not snap together).

i have to say those modifiers do look neat though. you can never go wrong with toy cars.

-Nick
Yup the Modifiers are on my X-Mas list....:p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts