Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Wise Cracker
6,155 Posts
Why do you want this clutch in particular? What kind of power are you making to warrant the 6 puck?

FWIW the street strip is a decent clutch however it stretches clutch cables so you will find yourself replacing those every so often. It is a solid clutch though and holds well, I had one for about 40,000 miles before I had to replace the disc (granted my car was a dedicated autocross car).

I switched to a JWT clutch which is a better clutch overall but is more expensive. The JWT feels like a stock clutch and does not stretch cables and can hold plenty of power!

· Wise Cracker
6,155 Posts
this is what im thinking will be good... should i just get then the act street disc instead of the 6 puck? i plan on either geting 250hp or boost at 10 for daily driving, jwt i only see the pressure plate and disc and they list no price, i dunno
JWT dual sprung pressure plate and 2 sided metal disc. Holds 250+ WHP in my car with NO issues. Still streetable in feel and engagement. COntact JWT or Gspec fo pricing...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.