Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day All,

Just a quick question with regard to the OEM accessory integration across the nissan vehicle line-up (using parking sensors as an example)

In vehicles with the Advanced Drive Assist Display, options that the vehicle did not come with from the factory are not available/displayed.
However, this changes depending on the region in which the vehicle is sold.

For instance, in the Caribbean, the T32 X-Trail does not with parking sensors, but i believe it does in the US/UK.

With the OEM parking sensor kit being available, does anyone know if on installation of the OEM accessory, the change will be reflected on the Advanced Drive Assist Display.

Thank You.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Day All,

Just a quick question with regard to the OEM accessory integration across the nissan vehicle line-up (using parking sensors as an example)

In vehicles with the Advanced Drive Assist Display, options that the vehicle did not come with from the factory are not available/displayed.
However, this changes depending on the region in which the vehicle is sold.

For instance, in the Caribbean, the T32 X-Trail does not with parking sensors, but i believe it does in the US/UK.

With the OEM parking sensor kit being available, does anyone know if on installation of the OEM accessory, the change will be reflected on the Advanced Drive Assist Display.

Thank You.
Hey All,

Is there any update to this post? I have just purchased a 2020 build T32 X-Trail Ti in Australia and cant believe it doesnt come with parking sensors. I can fit after market ones, but would prefer Nissan genuine ones which integrate into the Advanced Drive Assist Display, but i am advised this can not be done.

Has anyone done this before? Does anyone know the nissan part numbers for the kit so i contact Nissan US directly?

Thanks in advance

1 - 2 of 2 Posts