Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Florida is hot as hell. I know AZ is hot too, but we got 100% humidity to deal with also. And of course my luck, my AC has to die.

It used to blow cold, then kinda cool, then the condensor fan stopped turning and I figure the compressor too according to the wiring diagram. I hope I don't have to replace a lot of stuff. I know i will need freon because when it used to blow cool, I could touch the tubing and it be as hot as the engine bay, not ice cold.

Anyword on why this happened and how I could fix this?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
re-charge your a/c
or maybe get your compressor checked out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
HCSsentra96 said:
Ok, Florida is hot as hell. I know AZ is hot too, but we got 100% humidity to deal with also.
My AC is fast on its wait to the junk pile as well. I just had the Freon re-charged recently but it still just doesn't blow as cold as it used to. I spend most of my year down in Sarasota and I know how hot it gets without the AC.
Oh yeah, not to be an ass or anything, but doesn't 100% humidity mean rain? Just a thought.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
Speaking of AC thats fried: Have any of you seen those window sill solar powered A/C's? It's a strip that fits between the window and the roof of your car. I don't know what it does for anti-theft (or lack of) but it keeps your car relatively cool when you're not in it when the car is parked in the sun?

Seth

P.S. This isn't what I meant, but its close: http://www.nvo.com/southwestsolar/productcatalog/list.nhtml

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
100% hummidity means no more water vapor can be absorbed into the air. Maybe there is some infinte limit at 100% but to the best of my knowledge, thats 100% hummidity. And my car is still HOT as ever.

·
Registered
500 Posts
When it rains, it's always at 100% humidity. But 100% humidity does not necessarily mean rain, however.

There's a thinker...

S

·
0 Posts
speaking of AC tat is FUBAR

I live in arizona and after I finally got done with all my mods summer came around and I realized I "forgot" to put my AC in the damn car... I then remebered where I left it I went to pay it a visit and some bee's decided they wanted it for their new hive so anyways its FUBAR and it's hot as PHUCK here right now.
any low power consumtion units anybody heard about?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts