Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Nissan pathfinder platinum. that keeps blowing fuses good relay new motor will run for 2 min. Then blow the fuse

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
10,367 Posts
Would "new motor" refer to the blower motor? Did it blow the fuses before the new blower motor? If it didn't, perhaps the new blower motor is shorted internally and causing the fuse to blow?

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
10,367 Posts
I'm not aware of any technical service bulletins for the issue. Obviously, there is a shorted in the circuit that is powered by that particular fuse. The only thing to do would be to break out the factory service manual and look at the wiring diagrams to see what all is powered by that particular fuse, then proceed to trace the circuit until the short is found. Nico Club's website has free, online, Nissan factory service manuals. If that isn't something that you are comfortable doing yourself, then it would be best to have professional auto repair shop, auto electrical shop or dealer attend to. I also belong to the site, "TheNissanPath.com." We have an R52 Pathfinder section there that may be of help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts