Nissan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't know much about the b-13 sentra, I know the SR20DE came in the se-r but they are non turbo correct? how much of a pain is it to add a turbo?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,124 Posts
not so bad the worse part is trackin down all the parts and buying stuff the instal should be cake if u know what your doing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
were the parts available on any cars in the US or do you have to find JDM parts?
 

·
I WANT BOOST !!!
Joined
·
214 Posts
ahardb0dy said:
were the parts available on any cars in the US or do you have to find JDM parts?
u can either purchase aftermarket turbo set ups. or look for some one selling the parts needed of a bb or a avenir as a kit. search around here and also on www.sr20deforum.com.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,022 Posts
a friend of mine has a 93 Tsuru 2000 GSR ,SR20DE and that shit says on the engine 40 year aniversiry edition ( its like a 93 b13) but i just wanted to know if this shit is any different from the other SR20DE's
 

·
Destroyer of worlds.
Joined
·
874 Posts
Loki said:
a friend of mine has a 93 Tsuru 2000 GSR ,SR20DE and that shit says on the engine 40 year aniversiry edition ( its like a 93 b13) but i just wanted to know if this shit is any different from the other SR20DE's
huh? im sorry, i have absolutly no idea what you just tried to say. maybe a proper sentence or two would help get your meaning accross.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,022 Posts
Tavel said:
huh? im sorry, i have absolutly no idea what you just tried to say. maybe a proper sentence or two would help get your meaning accross.

let me explain it with apples and peaches..... a 1993 Nissan Tsuru GSR2000 (b13 model)....has an SR20DE and on the valve cover it says "40 year Aniversary Edition" is that any different to the rest of the SR20's?

hope that worked :rolleyes:
 

·
My ass, your face
Joined
·
3,520 Posts
Loki said:
let me explain it with apples and peaches..... a 1993 Nissan Tsuru GSR2000 (b13 model)....has an SR20DE and on the valve cover it says "40 year Aniversary Edition" is that any different to the rest of the SR20's?

hope that worked :rolleyes:


so he lives in mexico?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,022 Posts
cHoPs said:
so he lives in mexico?

yes he does, and about the pics i will try to post them tomorrow , but i need a host....please help me out on that one, the Tsuru is like a B13 but it looks a bit different, very fucking light too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
i am just throwing this out there but i doubt there is any major differance in that sr20de at most it is the higher compresion one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,022 Posts
zlr101 said:
i am just throwing this out there but i doubt there is any major differance in that sr20de at most it is the higher compresion one.
it revs at 7500 , i think they all do. but im gonna post pics today just need a host so you guys can tell me if there is anything special or just that gay sticker
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top