Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about how many square feet would i need to do the trunk, doors and roof on a b14 sentra and i would want to double up on the doors. i'm thinking about getting the edead v1se since its only a 1.50 a square foot.

·
Registered
65 Posts
the eaisest way is to take a tape measure and measure the outside of everything you want to mat and add 1/2-3/4 more than the total you measured for the bracing and screw ups, and for everything that you want to double just double the square footage on those areas

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and that would still only cost 150 plus s&h. and that stuff is 70mil thick. i don't think i need to do the trunk floor and walls since i already did that with edead v.3 (the smurf blue liquid) and i don't think that would be a good idea to put mat sounddeadener on top of paste deadener as far as adhesion would go. would be good other way around though. and yes i was too stupid not to sounddeaden the lid with the v.3 i even did the plastic door panel for the front doors and the headliner before i got to it. tried to do it later but the stuff dried up. when i did the head liner it dried up a little bit but i just added a little water but when i tried it the last time i couldn't really blend the water in so it was a real watery liquid sitting on top a solid mass so i couldn't use it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts