Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a bit childish for me to post this here, but I couldn't resist taking a jab. Below is an actual email sent to me regarding an auction I am running on eBay. If this guy had taken the time to read the first line in the item description, he would have his answer... :rolleyes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you please tell me the whee size, as well as the tires itself... and also will it fits on a 91 accord with 4 lugnut... thank you!!!
--------------------

Question from: anhbang19
Title of item: NEW Alloy Wheels & Tires (HPI RS4 Tamiya TC3)
Seller: aphex10
Starts: Nov-06-02 18:53:12 PST
Ends: Nov-13-02 18:53:12 PST
Price: Currently $42.00
To view the item, go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1785688317

·
Registered
254 Posts
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! you know what you should do, is do your best to sell them to him. He will be sooo excited to get them for a "steal" price and could you imagine the look on his face when he realizes what they are. And he will be SOL. sooooo funny.

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
"Whee"......ha ha.

If he'd only looked at the woodgrain in the photo that would have given him a clue that they are not full size.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
186 Posts
no no no no no no tell him they are 16 inch off-road wheels with 36 inch superswampers, tell him they are "real high performance tires" see what he says!

·
Registered
219 Posts
LMAO!!!

I've got a good one for you guys to make fun of Honda owners.

Back when I had my 1992 Accord, I had a coolant leak of one of the hoses near the heater core. So my car was on ramps in a puddle of nice green coolant with my intake out laying on the ground. So this stunna comes buying--visor and Jnco clad and all. "Yo, you puttin on a intake yo?" So I reply, "No, I have a coolant leak and I'm fixing it." Dejected, he says, "Yo, you got Veetechk yo?" "No, its an SOHC non-VTEC engine dude." Confused, he says, "Yo, I dont like Hondas man, I'm sticking to Acuras--they are more reliable." Dumbfounded, I grin and look away as he realized I have totally decided to ingore his dumb ass and walks away.

:(

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
I like how you referred to him as a "stunna". It creates the perfect image in my head.. ha ha ha. Nice story.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah, I'm not going to hassle the poor guy. He already has to deal with tying his shoes in the morning and figuring out which one goes on which foot... :)

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
aphex4000 said:
Ah, I'm not going to hassle the poor guy. He already has to deal with tying his shoes in the morning and figuring out which one goes on which foot... :)
Just send him an email saying... "velcro my friend... velcro!"

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
zeno said:
I feel the same way....btw, why are there posts on Infiniti? I thought this was a Nissan forum? :rolleyes:
I'm glad I saw that "roll eyes" or I'd be forced to cause some physical harm to you. hehehe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts