1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

so cal guys are nuts

garage at the race track

car show sunday

disco potatoe owns joo hard, this guy hit 140 on the straights, he owned me and he would own you to

vtec who? who needs hondas when we got these?

im really confused about why you guys werent out there having this much fun

hot!!!!

i owns on the straights

classic se-r+weight reduction+gti-r motor+302 fwhp= holy shit. add in the fact that he is in allen and i got his number for him to show up at the next dne meet and you get holy shit holy shit

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Damn!! I wanted to make it out to TWS, but I didn't get a chance.. :(

As soon as I get the stuff finalized for Maxus 2005, I'll send you guys some info on the track date and such. (we'll be doing MSR I'm sure..)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Matt93SE said:
Damn!! I wanted to make it out to TWS, but I didn't get a chance.. :(

As soon as I get the stuff finalized for Maxus 2005, I'll send you guys some info on the track date and such. (we'll be doing MSR I'm sure..)
what track are you guys gonna run at maxus 2005 ?

·
Bigger IS Better
58 Posts
Rathi134 said:
classic se-r+weight reduction+gti-r motor+302 fwhp= holy shit. add in the fact that he is in allen and i got his number for him to show up at the next dne meet and you get holy shit holy shit
it was funny when i was talking to him and found out that we live in the same neighborhood.

·
AUTOBOT!!!
210 Posts
Rathi134 said:

I don't have boost. :rolleyes:

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Who's ugly white SE-R with black steelies in the last pic?
:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts