Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This may have been a topic at one point but I'm looking to put All-Terrain tires on my 2003 LE Pathfinder. I currently have stock Bridgestone Dueler H/T P245/65R17 on the car. I want to put on BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A LT265/65R17. Do you guys think these will work or will they rub since they are taller wider? Will they be loud? Let me know and any suggestions on alternatives appreciated.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I really like BFG A/T's,have 33's on my Ex. They are over priced in my opinion in 16's though. They handle well in all kinds of conditions. Very smooth and quiet especially for a 33x12.50x15.

laxman, I love those Xterra wheels on your Pathfinder! I have a set of Konig NRN's that are similar in design but started to pit. I wanted to get them powdercoated granite but found another set of wheels for the same price of powdercoating.

·
Registered
49 Posts
After the OEM Bridgestones wore out on our '03 LE, we went with a set of 245/65-17 BFG Rugged Trail T/A's.
Excellent tire. We live in Colorado and they went through everything without any problems.
They make the same amount of noise as the Bridgestone but with a different pitch.
I highly recommend them.

Happy shopping.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bought some MICHELIN SUV tires for my 04 OFF-ROAD, these tires are absolutely "Bullet-proof".......
I drive this vehicle all over Panama, and wherever I drive, even in Panama City, it's like driving off-road.

These tires are wearing very-well, VERY smooth, no noise, I'm happy.

Just a suggestion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts