Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
poster
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The show will combine T.O.'s passion for working out with his natural curiosity about other people. Guests on the show will come from the worlds of sports, entertainment and even politics -- and no subject will be off limits. The show will rely on T.O's witty personality and tendency to speak his mind and Banyan's successful track record in producing highly rated programming that strikes an emotional chord with its audience."

"T.O's natural curiosity about other people." That kills me. "T.O.'s witty personality and tendency to speak his mind." Who's writing this stuff? The potential for this show is obviously enormous, especially if Drew Rosenhaus weasels his way on camera, but in all reality it will be a lame vanity project with the sole intent of making Owens the cash he so richly does not deserve.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
I hate reality TV and I know there's no way in hell I'm gonna watch TO try to show his personality.

·
Registered
89 Posts
More power to T.O. for being an enterprising guy but yeah i might watch it just to see how lame it is but first sign of comericals next channel. But honestly hendrix you don't know T.O. or i highly doubt you do. So don't say he doesn't have a personality based on what you have seen of him in the media.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
muchachomaloo said:
More power to T.O. for being an enterprising guy but yeah i might watch it just to see how lame it is but first sign of comericals next channel. But honestly hendrix you don't know T.O. or i highly doubt you do. So don't say he doesn't have a personality based on what you have seen of him in the media.
I never said he doesn't have a personality. I just don't want to watch him show his personality on TV in the form of a reality show. If it wants to show his personality on the football field then I'll watch it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Everyone loves to watch a train wreck. This is like MTV's "Newlyweds". People will watch just to see the depths of his stupidity.

·
Registered
236 Posts
iron tomm said:
"The show will combine T.O.'s passion for working out with his natural curiosity about other people. Guests on the show will come from the worlds of sports, entertainment and even politics -- and no subject will be off limits. The show will rely on T.O's witty personality and tendency to speak his mind and Banyan's successful track record in producing highly rated programming that strikes an emotional chord with its audience."

"T.O's natural curiosity about other people." That kills me. "T.O.'s witty personality and tendency to speak his mind." Who's writing this stuff? The potential for this show is obviously enormous, especially if Drew Rosenhaus weasels his way on camera, but in all reality it will be a lame vanity project with the sole intent of making Owens the cash he so richly does not deserve.

I wouldn't watch the guy because he acts like a fool anyway!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts