Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SPECVEEEEE
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just got into an accident about an hour ago.. I smashed my hood, and broke brackets for my grille, headlamps, and messed up my A/C condenser and Radiator.. Also a few scrapes on the front bumper... Damn Spare tires on the back of SUVs..

Anyway, in a way i see this as a blessing in disquise, I can now add alot of exterior mods..But i dont know what to add.

1) Does the 98' 200sx Grille fit a 95' 200sx?..
2) What kind of hood? Carbon Fiber or Normal.. And what are some good sites for hoods..
3) Anyone know what the lights mount on?.. Is it the radiator frame?.. And what does the grille mount on??...

Well, any input would be so appreciated.. i need to do this all really quick, because i am in college, and i work, so i cant borrow my parents truck forever...

Thanks again...:rolleyes:

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Sorry to hear about your wreck. A '98 grille will fit on any B14. If you ask me, though, Mike Roberts' grille is much nicer. He can make you one in CF too, to match the hood. He posts as Scorchin'200SX. If you want a CF hood, FiberImages makes a fantastic one. The weave is excellent and they're extremely light. The lights mount on the radiator support. Get yourself some black projectors, stealth corners, a CF hood and a CF grille and you'll have one nice set-up up front!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
samo said:
Sorry to hear about your wreck. A '98 grille will fit on any B14. If you ask me, though, Mike Roberts' grille is much nicer. He can make you one in CF too, to match the hood. He posts as Scorchin'200SX. If you want a CF hood, FiberImages makes a fantastic one. The weave is excellent and they're extremely light. The lights mount on the radiator support. Get yourself some black projectors, stealth corners, a CF hood and a CF grille and you'll have one nice set-up up front!

Very GOOD IDEA samo.... The same thing happen to me and these boards werent around so I ended up getting an Extreme front bumper that I am finally getting rid of....

But U do have a 200 sx so U could go aftermarket front bumper and it wouldnt look to horrible--Id suggest OMega or Stillen--KEEP IT CLEAN...

·
Banned
809 Posts
if you want it nice.. then why the omega.. the omega is like the rice'ist one in my opinion.. I suggest going through MossyPerformance.. or wherever.. get the Clear H4 headlamps, and clear corners, and Lucino style grill.. then get a stock bumper, and get a Stillen lip, then get a C/F hood.. Fiberimages is the only ones i can think of.. your looking at probably 1G.. then ur radiator and shit too

PS Stillens Front Bumper is ugly.. there lip is clean

·
SPECVEEEEE
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys.. I love this place

Thanks again all who replied so far.. I looked around and I can get the radiator mount and everything like that cheap... So i think I will go with...

1) Projector Headlamps
2) I have Clear Corners
3) Grill?.. Still thinkin..
4) Carbon fiber hood ( Fiber Images
5) and a new stock bumper.. it is winter here already in Nevada so i dont want to buy anything i will regret getting chipped and salted..

Thanks again all, i really do appreciate it..

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Im sorry about your wreck and im glad you can upgrade but I just hope for your sake that the chassis will end up being straight. If not, it makes it slightly harder for such mods as headlights, bumpers and hoods to fit right.

·
SPECVEEEEE
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TAKE A PIC

I will take a picture tomorrow, when i take it to my parents house.. And put up some pictures tomorrow for you guys to see.. then maybe a bit more info could be provided ..;) thanks again!

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Hi!!!!

Well,

Stock front bumper 75-175$
Hood 175-250$
stock lights 300-500$
Bumper support 175$-Leave primmer black.....
Paint 500-1000$ depending on color.

Projectors 128$
Halo Projectors 150-175$
clear corners 20$
Crystlals 50-75$
Grill Mine 85$, $TILLEN 150-175$ 98 stock 85$ Stocker 65$ Chrome 125-150$
Bumpers run around 350+shipping.
Fiber images hood, New B14 vented hood through www.stoopidparts.com about 550$ + shipping.

Areo gear hood 450-550+ shipping+paint?

If you do some research through past cosmetic threads you can work out a deal to have the parts and paint for right around what you where quoted with insurance.
;)

·
SPECVEEEEE
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Scorchin

Thanks bro, Do u have a pic of you custom grille that u fabricate?..My car is Vivid Teal, so i was definetly thinkin of goin with a carbon fiber hood, it would look sick as hell on the teal.. also.. should i just get a black bumper or teal as well?.. Cause i was thinkin, Carbon fiber hood, CF grille, and black bumper..?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Re: Thanks Scorchin

N8inNV said:
Thanks bro, Do u have a pic of you custom grille that u fabricate?..My car is Vivid Teal, so i was definetly thinkin of goin with a carbon fiber hood, it would look sick as hell on the teal.. also.. should i just get a black bumper or teal as well?.. Cause i was thinkin, Carbon fiber hood, CF grille, and black bumper..?
Heres a pic of my 200 same color as yours w/ a fiber images cf hood.

I got some other pics of my car w/ the cf hood and cf grille... send me an email and i'll send them out to you if u want.

·
Registered
762 Posts
if you want it nice.. then why the omega.. the omega is like the rice'ist one in my opinion.. I suggest going through MossyPerformance.. or wherever.. get the Clear H4 headlamps, and clear corners, and Lucino style grill.. then get a stock bumper, and get a Stillen lip, then get a C/F hood.. Fiberimages is the only ones i can think of.. your looking at probably 1G.. then ur radiator and shit too
niss200sxgtr - where can i find the still lip. i looked on stillins site but didnt find it. maybe i missed it. could u post a pic and price? or where can i find a pic?

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Hey JD4, Were the pictures of your car taken at Willow Springs?
I was just there two weeks ago. Im planing on going to the cobra and mustang weeknd next year, in May.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
Hey JD4, Were the pictures of your car taken at Willow Springs?
I was just there two weeks ago. Im planing on going to the cobra and mustang weeknd next year, in May.
Yea.. thats the Streets of Willow course behind my car...

·
Banned
809 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts