Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After doing a search for the B13 chassis on this, i came up shy to find out there was a group buy or something of that sort for the NX only. Now my Q is if there is an A pillar gauge pod (2 or 3) available for our rides? I searched autometer, optionsauto, summitracing, etc, etc.... I basically have my meters and things located throughout my vehicle in odd fashions. A cleaner looks is desired now. So can anyone tell me whats up with the A pillar pod???

thx.

B

·
0 Posts
I agree...www.guagepods.com is the answer...and you can either get them in grey or black!!! They are the only ones that I have heard of that make the "A" pillar guage pods for the B13 Nissan Sentra. I DO have one myself!!! :)

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh hell yeah. Thank you!!! I would have never found that on my own... thank you thank you....

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Wow, I can't say enough about the ease of the fitment on this product. It is exactly like stock! You don't find that much anymore with products. I splurged and paid an extra $5 for the painted version of it. It basically matches my stock interior color. You wouldn't notice the difference if you weren't paying attention. Thankyou to all that replied to my emails, and more importantly, to this thread. I highly recomend this product due to quick and cheap shipping, and of course their high quality product. Here is a picture of the final install.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zak91SE-R said:
Here's my gauge pod, also from Lo-Tek.
You got anymore pics of your ride? I'm curious as to what the outside looks like now.... How did you find the fitment of their product? Good, Poor, Fair...?!?

Q

·
0 Posts
"A" pillar gague pod.....

I have one from Lo-Tek. Oil pressure and Voltmeter gauges. I paid $50 with shipping. I bought Splitfire gauge from 24autoparts.com $80 with shipping. Did it myself, happy with the install.

I'm having some problem with posting pictures to show the fit.

Q in Sac

Z

·
0 Posts
OPIUM3 said:
You got anymore pics of your ride? I'm curious as to what the outside looks like now.... How did you find the fitment of their product? Good, Poor, Fair...?!?
The fitment was pretty good. Not absolutely perfect but definitely good enough. For more pictures... click the link in my sig. :)

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
excellent in depth pictures. Its now on my bookmark list for turbo set ups to drool on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts