Nissan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,
I need a manuel for an NX100, NX One or NX1600. The only company in the UK has to import it from the US. This could take too bloody long. :mad:
Can anyone e-me a .pdf file or something just so I can fix my carb properly. I will buy the manuel anyway so no piracy here then.;) I just need it suddenly so I can fix the car now. (Patience is a virtue I cant get quickly enough.)
My exact car is an NX100 1992, 1.6 16V.
Cheers all,
Rich.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Explian?

What have you deleted. (& if you had the manuel on file but have deleted it, just don't tell me. I dont want to know.):(

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
I have a Nissan manual that covers your car, but our NX1600 doesn't have a carb. You might have better luck checking around locally.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Year.

It depends on the year of the car. I think they only brought in the F.I. in 1993 because the carb version was not selling well.
When was the first release of the NX in the US?
I think that because I have the early model that that is why the manuel is so hard to get.

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Our NX1600 came with multiport fuel injection during all years of production (91-93). I think it was in 1988 Nissan stopped selling carbs in the US.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
True

That just proves so many things that make the UK crap for the average Brit consumer.
Just put the steering wheel on the other side those twits'll buy it. ( For a stagering £12,800 in 1992. Book new price.)
Thanks for the info:)

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Re: Explian?

womwom said:
What have you deleted. (& if you had the manuel on file but have deleted it, just don't tell me. I dont want to know.):(
I deleted my post because my reply didn't take into account that you are from outside the US, so it was nonsensical.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awww crap.

That link got my hopes up but I followed 1992 Nissan.............but no 100NX:eek:
My importer has given me the 2nd week in November as a possible delivery date.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA:(
Me am sad, but thanks for all yoo's lot tryin' anyway.

Remember my favorite watchphrase;
"Hard work never killed anybody................important.":D
Cheers, Rich.

·
Registered
393 Posts
try looking under an 87 or perhaps 88 nx coupe. i know that nissan did do away w/ carb'd motors in the sentra in 88. mine was a throttle body fuel injection. keep in mind there is no such thing as a 100nx over here, it was called the nx something else. (did they even make them in the 80s?) also, you might want to try just looking for an 80s car w/ the same engine as yours... what engine do you have? e16?

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Click on the "for more info" thing when you view the Sentra book, scroll down and it will list NX, (but I bet it refers to the NX1600, 2000).

·
Registered
393 Posts
i noticed on someones profile his car was an 87 pulsar nx, i think thats what youre looking for

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
No Joy!

Nada!
Tried NX Coupe but it is not the same motor. Mine is the 100NX 1.6 16V 1992 Engine type GA16 DS. (Catalityc Coonverter.) Targa roof.
Dont know if any of you folks have looked at our German counterparts. www.100nx-forum.de or www.nissan100nx.de or www.nissanpower.de but after trawling through a lot of slowly translated pages & getting over a worse laguage barrier than English to American, (Two continants seperated by a blah blah blah.....) :D , I have got absolutly varkin nowhere.
An English website on the NX? Don't be bloody silly, we're all too apathetic. It's sumit I am going to work on though, if I can get over the "But I would't know what to say." noodles that we have over here. The same ones who couldn't talk over a CB. I feel I need to create a 100 NX or NX 1600 revolution. The Sentra is a pukka looking car but we dont got 'em over here & we ain't got many 100nx'S either. Infact all we have is a plethora of shagging "I'm bored with Ford."s & naffing Vauxhalls. It looks to me like everyone is driving the same bloody car but with different shaped headlinghts puffpantweeze whoopsbonk I've just fell off of my soap box.
Nothing like a bloody good rant:D
I'm off to get pissed.
Cheers, Rich.
P.S. Keep up the suggestion kiddies, ya never know.......
Picies can be mince pied @ http://www.sentra.net/registry/search.php?model=100NX

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi womwom i just ordered a cd from ebay that has workshop manual for 100nx
its only 2.99 which is great an you'll never lose it as its on your computer

give it a go for 2.99 u got nothing to lose
cheers sms

1 - 19 of 19 Posts