Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Thats really funny. But, you signed up on Nissan Forums.com just to give us a random ebay listing....? ...That is really weird...

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
That thing is up to $15.50...WTF?? That has to be a gag bid. I have a drawer full of tube socks I should probably sell on e-bay!

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
This is crazy! Its now up to $20.50. Damn. It has to be a gag...the high bidder is socksniffer101...he has bidded on some crazy s**t.
  • Glass vial with Oklahoma dirt!
  • Send me money..
  • ** !! Get Absolutly Nothing for $1.00 !! **
  • Traffic light (real)
  • Glass vial of absolutely nothing! Wax Sealed!
  • High Quality Dryer Lint Lot! Free Shipping!
  • nothing
  • Piece of Paper Cheap Inexpensive
  • 17 x 6 1/2 inch retangular designer lint BAC2
  • College Trash Lot....Boredom Breeds Filth
People make me scratch my head and wonder.

·
I'm all bling bling now.
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey I am the one who is selling this as a jhoke to start with, but now I am looking at it and saying WTF???? myself. $20.50 for a damn sock, come on people, you can buy a whole pack of them for that much. I didnt think my auction would go this far. But I aint complaining cause its an extra $20.:D

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
You ought to drag this out for as long as you can=more $.
Still, who would buy a sock off of the internet? I guess an old perv who has a foot fetish or something?!

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Dude, no one is gonna pay for it. Its just a joke. If it is a useless bid, and obviously a joke, then the bidders dont have to pay, and they nor ebay are accountable for not paying.

·
Team Serious
2,132 Posts
well if the high bidder does not pay his acct. will be deleted and ebay will hound them forever e-mail after e-mail,,...

I have been there and just sent payment to get them off my back and i needed my acct. back...

thats the last time i do that

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
selrider99 said:
well if the high bidder does not pay his acct. will be deleted and ebay will hound them forever e-mail after e-mail,,...

Thats with a serious bid though. I mean, a sock is not serious, a car auction is. I doubt ebay will do anything about this, since no "serious" person would pay 20 bucks for a lousy sock.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts