Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post a few pics I took at SEMA in Las Vegas hope you enjoy ....





I'm not sure if I put this thread in the right place :eek:
 

·
Former SuperMod
Joined
·
745 Posts
2 things....

First, it was taking the pics a long time to come up: I have cable modem too. You might want to check into that. Second, this post can stay here in the SW forum if you wish. OR, if you want more viewers, it can be moved to General. If you wish to have it moved, ask the SW forum moderator (StealthB14)--- he'll gladly do it for you.

Pics are sweet though. Thx!
 

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's weird cause they load up pretty fast for me :(
sorry
 

·
West Coast Redneck
Joined
·
1,127 Posts
Nismoprincess,

I'm hurt, you didn't invite me :D The pics look verrrry nice, and don't mind Joe, he doesn't know what he's talkin 'bout They load fast for me at home and at school.
 

·
Former SuperMod
Joined
·
745 Posts
stealthb14 said:
Nismoprincess,

I'm hurt, you didn't invite me :D The pics look verrrry nice, and don't mind Joe, he doesn't know what he's talkin 'bout They load fast for me at home and at school.
Hey Stealth... SHUUUUUUUUSH! :D Not sure what's up with my end, I'm still getting them to load pretty slow. I know my connection is capped at on ly 128kbps up, but still. Regardless, very nice shots from SEMA. Roomate and I (JustinP10) were thinking of going, but both our cars are down right now. Maybe next year!
 

·
1.6 Turbo Power
Joined
·
718 Posts
sentra94xe said:
Hey Stealth... SHUUUUUUUUSH! :D Not sure what's up with my end, I'm still getting them to load pretty slow. I know my connection is capped at on ly 128kbps up, but still. Regardless, very nice shots from SEMA. Roomate and I (JustinP10) were thinking of going, but both our cars are down right now. Maybe next year!
wow your roommate is JustinP10? i used to own a P10 and was on those G20.net forums til i crashed mine :p just a coincedence i noticed, dont know if he remembers me but oh well :D
 

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorryyyyy for the slow load up :(
I can always email them to you if you like :D
[email protected]
sorry stealth for not inviting :(
 

·
Former SuperMod
Joined
·
745 Posts
AznVirus said:
wow your roommate is JustinP10? i used to own a P10 and was on those G20.net forums til i crashed mine :p just a coincedence i noticed, dont know if he remembers me but oh well :D
Yeah I'm stuck living with him for a while... LOL, j/k. Not sure about him remembering you, probably. He's mostly on G20.net anyways.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
162 Posts
wow your roommate is JustinP10?

ohh they're more then roomies...LOL Just kidding. Whats up guys,..when are you gonna be around here, havent seen you in awhile!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
JustinP10 said:
... and finals my next week or two are completely booked solid.
Attaboy J-Mac! So when you do finish up so you can come play w/ us at Streets? :D
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top