Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 1983 sentra with the 1.6 liter and 5 speed manual, 121,000 miles. I actually traded an old SUV in for it..that had a bad engine. The A/C even works.

I'd like to put a larger radiator in, any idea as to what radiators I could swap in? I would also like to put the entire B12 exaust system in. would the pipe clear the oil pan, as well as fit near the hangars on the body?

Will the seats form the 300ZX fit? I really hate the factory ones.

The car itself, right after I did some off road driving, and broke the original muffler, and passenger side control arm.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i dont know about 300zx seats but 86 pulsar NX seats work perfectly and i like them alot more. My diesel b11 has a full radiator but good luck trying to find one, if you do your very lucky.
i dont think a b12 exhaust will fit considering their rear suspension differ very much, B11 being a trailing arm and the b12 being a mcpherson strut.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, thanks for the help.

·
800+ posts
822 Posts
You could try and use a B12 radiator. It is about twice the size of the B11 one, and since the engine bays are almost identical, I think it would fit. You'd need to figure out some way to hold it in position, though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holding it in place should not be much of an issue. I'll make brackets for it if I must.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts