21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
install day.....

WildGirl said:
This is still on right? Just wanna make sure
Yes, I will be in the Red (Aztec Red) SE-R.

QinSac.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Cool I'm hoping someone still planned on helping me out with my alarm. My boyfriend wants to come. He has a mustang and thinks someone is gonna want to race him. ugg. boys and your toys. :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey stallion, you still down to do my alarm? If so that's great! I really need that put on.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
WildGirl said:
nice of you guys to show up... *Sarcastic*
I was there, @ 1:45pm we stayed till 3pm. Where was everybody ?

QinSac

·
Registered
153 Posts
well gee lets see... meet says starts at 1 pm NOT 1:45. I left at 1:40 cause I was PISSED. one other guy Trace who came up from vacaville showed up when i was there and left a bit before me upset too. Just so you know quin, when you plan a meet you SHOW UP ON TIME OR EARLY.

·
Registered
124 Posts
WildGirl

i was there, i had to drive 2 peeps to san jose and drive back and made it there at 1:45 pm. the only person i saw was Qinsac. i will still install it for you, but at your boyfriends place. just let me know

jorge

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks Jorge. next time we all need to exchange cell numbers. Just let me know when you want to get together. I'll make ya some dinner or something. We live in Sacramento do you also? Let me know and thanks again!

Sandra

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Im new to the forum but when is the next install gona be? I live in lincoln and am always around sac some wheres mainly near 50 because thats where my girlfriends lives about. Im sure I can find somthing to put on my car or try to help everybody else. Oh ya and I will be on time hehe

21 - 30 of 30 Posts