Nissan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i've been looking around and i really like the grill and headlights on the 99 sentra, i was just curious on 2 things, 1 Will they bolt right up to a 95 sentra, and 2 where can i find them to buy? I've looked on ebay but i only found 1 headlight for sale and i prefer the buy it now stuff. Also would it look weird or would i have to get a different bumper as well?
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
4,744 Posts
well as far as the headlights go, you can get a pretty much exact thing from www.liuspeedtuning.com



As far as the grille goes, I'm not sure I'm not a fan of it at all but I think someone sells a Carbon Fiber replica of it.

and if your wanting new you can always go to your nissan dealership.
 

·
Locked and Loaded
Joined
·
4,098 Posts
xbrandonx said:
well as far as the headlights go, you can get a pretty much exact thing from www.liuspeedtuning.com



As far as the grille goes, I'm not sure I'm not a fan of it at all but I think someone sells a Carbon Fiber replica of it.

and if your wanting new you can always go to your nissan dealership.
CLEAN YOUR HEADLIGHTS!
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
4,744 Posts
B14_Stealth said:
^ huh?
the ones on his car..
on the left are stocks
on the right are crystals
Thanks, I took this pic to show the differnce between the 2. Then installed the other crystal.

This better?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,533 Posts
xbrandonx said:
Thanks, I took this pic to show the differnce between the 2. Then installed the other crystal.

This better?


The left headlight is cocked down on the side sitting next to the grill. Adjust it.
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
4,744 Posts
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
The left headlight is cocked down on the side sitting next to the grill. Adjust it.
older pic, I took those right after installation. I really need to update my CD site with new pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well actually there's a difference on the 99, it has a cut out on the very bottom of the headlights and makes the grill stand out a bit more i think.



See on the corners how they're cut out, i like that look a lot better than what is on mine.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,855 Posts
www.importfriend.com has the 99 grill but it is carbon fiber, really slick.

as for the headlights, i love mine but i could do with out the "nipples" on them.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top