Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had nut for power steering pulley go missing right before my eyes. Part #08911-6422A. It fell on the ground and cannot locate it, believe me I've looked. I will have to wait 4 days for this nut from dealer or if I can get the specs I can probably find a good auto quality replacement at Ace Hardware or elsewhere. Uses a 19mm wrench but I need the pitch of the threads. Is that information I can find?

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,874 Posts
The drive shaft end of the power steering pump is probably a 12mm stud end. The pitch may be 1.75 or 1.5; the torque spec is 54 - 68 Nm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The drive shaft end of the power steering pump is probably a 12mm stud end. The pitch may be 1.75 or 1.5; the torque spec is 54 - 68 Nm.
Great info, thanks. Please clarify so I know that I get it. The 12mm would be the size the nut has to screw onto, so that essentially gives me all the specs I need! THANKS!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks rogoman for taking the time to help! I ordered the part anyway, but may not get it very soo. I'm off to Ace to see if I can get a nut while I have some transportation. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts