Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99 SE-L Crimson Blaze automatic possibly for sale in Houston

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just bought this car from a maxima.org member about four months ago but MAY have to buy a truck for a potential job change. I am the third owner, car was born and raised in Texas. Its crimson blaze with tan leather interior in great shape. Bose works great, auto climate control(ac is ice cold), power and heated seats, newer se-l floor mats, brushed aluminum dash kit, sunroof, keyless, upgraded bulbs, matching kuhmo's all around.The car also has a bra, clear corners, and altezza's on it.( I have all of the stock lights as well). The car has 98k and is 100% stock mechanically and runs great. 4 of the 6 coils have been replaced and oil changes have been done religiously. I put a new stock muffler on it when I bought it. I do have the aftermarket one that will be included with the car. The car is very clean inside and out. The windows are also tinted. The new owner will have to replace the windshield, besides that everything else works fine and there are no issues that I am aware of. Title is in my hand. $8295 firm. Would consider working a deal with any f 150 owners. I do have pics available.............any ? let me know

Bob

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
Bob9299se said:
99 SE-L Crimson Blaze automatic possibly for sale in Houston

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just bought this car from a maxima.org member about four months ago but MAY have to buy a truck for a potential job change. I am the third owner, car was born and raised in Texas. Its crimson blaze with tan leather interior in great shape. Bose works great, auto climate control(ac is ice cold), power and heated seats, newer se-l floor mats, brushed aluminum dash kit, sunroof, keyless, upgraded bulbs, matching kuhmo's all around.The car also has a bra, clear corners, and altezza's on it.( I have all of the stock lights as well). The car has 98k and is 100% stock mechanically and runs great. 4 of the 6 coils have been replaced and oil changes have been done religiously. I put a new stock muffler on it when I bought it. I do have the aftermarket one that will be included with the car. The car is very clean inside and out. The windows are also tinted. The new owner will have to replace the windshield, besides that everything else works fine and there are no issues that I am aware of. Title is in my hand. $8295 firm. Would consider working a deal with any f 150 owners. I do have pics available.............any ? let me know

Bob
so what kind of F-150 are you looking for? my dad has a 93 in fair conditions.. bout 120k miles on it. very strong. 4.9l 6-in line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts