Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry for the links but I am new at posting pics and I am using these from my digi cam:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/iLLviLLin/100_1772_edited.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/iLLviLLin/100_1766_edited.jpg

Brand new paint job with factory platinum gold color, lowered 1.4 inches on Eibach pro's. Clear corners and halo headlights. Everything inside the engine and exhaust is stock with 132,000 miles. Car is 5-Speed. Adding Greddy SP exhaust next week. Bought car for $2,300 now well worth over that. More pics to come. Thanks for looking

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
looks good ! what next on the ride?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am adding the exhaust next week. I am looking for a cold air intake such as hotshot or injen but may buy one used and replace the filter. Headers will come soon as well (only hotshot for me). Possible se-r cams and possible pullies. Other than that everything short of turbo (dont have much time and funds now go towards my son and living expense). I most likely wont tint the windows because I like it without the darkness. No white gauges for me because the stock gauges over the speedo and rpm are plat/gold like the body color and I find that unique. If only I could find the same color for the gas and temp. Oh and I am going to buy brembo oem replacements with axxis pads. Either gonna go with gr2's or kyb agx. I have had everything listed in this current post (w/o turbo) with AGX's on a 98' se-r and I loved it. That was with a 2' drop. Now I have a 1.4 and the bounce is present as stock shocks are in place and are 6 years old. Thanks again

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
damn thats cheap as hell!

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
2300, what the hell is wrong with it...

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
Awsome car, and I'm guessing, but you in FL?

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Nice and clean.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Sentrixx said:
Congrats! You will love her. I'm pushing 98k miles on mine 99SE-L right now and she is still running with the best of them. Keep us up to date on her.
greatest sig EVER!

·
poster
1,894 Posts
SE-L's are the shinzit. I try my best to copy but am a GA16 man in reality. Lookin' good though, I love how the rims and paint job compliment eachother so well. I envy the sunroof, especially with the warm weather right around the corner. :mad:

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Sentrixx said:
How bout now? Better?
I just love the coment on the centerpiece, however you forgot about the tails :crazy:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am seriously debating wether to paint the rims a gunmetal gray to match the centerpiece on the trunk or leave them stock bronze.
Thanks for the comments and yes I am from florida, Orlando to be exact.
Only thing wrong with the car originally was it had a bent hood and cracked front bumper. I bought a replacement bumper from an se-l for $50 and already had the hood from a 98' se-r I had. Easy fix then I got the new paint job cause I wanted it.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Sentrixx said:
Damn.. Can't beat that with a bat! BTW I'm in west palm. If there are any meets up there make sure to post it.
good job on the fix!!! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts