Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 96 pathfinder that i would like to update a little if possible.. i was wondering what parts would work on the 96.

seats.. one of mine is ripped so id like to replace them, possibly with leather.. i figure 99+ or qx4 seats bolt right in since its the same chassis, right? my truck has manual seats so i know id also need manual replacements..

rear bumper.. i like the newer painted bumpers with the reflectors. direct bolt on?

front clip.. this would probly cost more than id want to spend anyway, since it would definitely take the hood, fenders, headlights, grill, bumper, and im going to guess the radiator support also? direct bolt on otherwise besides the rad support?

side running boards.. ive seen some different looking boards, would they still bolt up at the same spots?

roof rack.. i like the look of the 04 rack with the panel in front and "pathfinder" on the side.. direct swap?

gauge cluster.. the white face gauges look good. plug and play swap?

mirrors.. only a small difference, but still curious

i already have the taillights so i know those fit lol.. makes a big difference

thanks for the help in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well just for anyone else whos interested, i found my answers from someone who is selling a converted 97 pathy on ebay

the whole front end bolts directly on, the bumper support is also needed. radiator support does not need to be changed

seats are direct bolt

rear bumper is direct bolt, support needed too

roof rack is direct bolt

gauge cluster swap will not work

1 - 2 of 2 Posts