Nissan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure if this could be posted, I wanted to become a member, but here it is:The car has 110 000 miles on it and I'm the second owner. I knew the first owner and I even have the original invoice when he bouth the car for $23000(maybe more with the financing). I'm in desperate need for money right now and that's why the price is only $3200. Some small dings need to be fixed and the bumpers painted- I was told it will cost me $600 to make it look like brand new.I didn't want to fix it, because first I don't have the money right now, and second- you might be able to do it yourself if you think it'll be cheaper. The car runs very smooth and nice, the engine is great and the transmission shifts as it's supposed to. It has a factory CD/Tape Player, but I have an MP3 player with card, which I use- I'll include it too. The rims are rare for this limited model- Chrome Halo's with two new front tires-beautiful. It has all possible extras like el. windows, doors,locks, sliding sunroof, factory theft and keyless and etc.(of course the best part is the fast 2.0L engine:) The Nissan has been purchased in ATL and that's where it's been all it's life, well kept and oil has been changed every 3k starting with the first owner. I love this car and I don't know how am I going to let it go.
Please see the pictures, I'll try to post some more on the web site.nissan.rangertrucks.com
e-mail at: [email protected]
nissan.rangertrucks.com

also e-mail at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts