Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassup everyone... i need a lil help... i have a 98 nissan sentra gxe 4dr... I bought the extreme side skirts for a 4dr... but the issue im having is... i cant figure out how to take off the factory skirts... seems like they are welded on, and they slide under the front fender... the new skirts are made to go over the fender... am i just suppose to put the new skirts on the outside of the factory ones?

thanx for the help
DK

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
hmmm, are you sure you have sideskirts on your car? I believe they just bolt on inside both wheel wells. There should be 2 or 3 screws holding the wheel well in there and don't they go there? You MAY have to drill new holes as well to get them installed.

this link, even though for a 200, should help you out
http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/december01/bodypros.shtml

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
honestly i dont think i do... its factory, id assume it wasnt but ive had multiple people stress that im supposed to remove them... i cant tell how... the front bumper and the rear bumpers were easy... the side skirts are kickin my @ss

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I said fawk-it an screwed the side skirts directly to my car... had to modify them a little with a dermal but all in all it looks good... its late ill finish the other side tomorrow morning... ill fill you guys in an see about taking pictures after its washed before I get it painted... (Silver car, yellow front bumper and yellow side skirts, white rear bumper... its "great")... just so you guys know, I’ve got an extreme front bumper, extreme side skirts, and an evo rear bumper from www.grounddynamics.com - they negotiated a price for me an I did on site pickup instead of by mail delivery... so anyone in so cal lookin to hookup your car check'em out...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts