Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
im2kwik4u
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get the front bumper lip for a 98 sentra SE, and also how much does it go for???
thanks

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Thats not a lip its a whole front bumper....BUt do a search theirs a couple of diff. fronts available....

·
Registered
170 Posts
MP2050 said:
Thats not a lip its a whole front bumper....BUt do a search theirs a couple of diff. fronts available....
Stillen does offer a lip for the B14, they just don't have it pictured on their site.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
check out versusmotorsport.com. They have a lip too. I believe they call it the RS. It is on a JDM bumper so it looks like it has a grid where the intercooler would go, but I believe it s only a lip.

Seth

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah I forgot bout that one...Its not a bad lip and its a whole kit too...(RS)

·
im2kwik4u
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i called stillen regarding the front lip, and they said that they dont have them anymore. does anyone have any lips that they might want to sell, if you do tell me how much and send me a pic
thanks

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
I'm sure there are companies that still stock the lip. They also don't make the GTR kit anymore, but you can still find it. Do a search thru google or something. It shouldn't be that hard to find.

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
Re: Anyway

wes said:
He said 98 sentra SE. so he may have the rounded style bumper, in which case the Stillen wouldn't fit anyway. Some of the 98 cars had the 97 style bumper, and some had the newer style with the notched headlights.
That's a good point my dear Nissan friend. I'm sure with all these Peeps getting body kits, It won't be hard to find one on here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts