Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if anybody knows where i can pick up an airbag kit for my 98 nissan 200sx. any information will help...thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
if you need black ones.. I am selling a set out of a 98 SE-R 200sx we parted out (parted out due to stealing the engine, tranny and other stuff and NOT because of any accident)....

PM me if your interested!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been to that site and I can't find anything for an air bag suspension for my car. If you could give me more information that would be great, thanks, chris

·
Registered
79 Posts
awwwwwwwwww snap...that site is da bomb...man im finna start savin for an airbag system now..preciate it to whoeva found this site

·
Registered
79 Posts
chris052204 said:
I've been to that site and I can't find anything for an air bag suspension for my car. If you could give me more information that would be great, thanks, chris
Hey man if you are interested I have for sale a custom air suspension kit thats on my 97 Nissan sentra.If interested hit me up at [email protected]

·
Registered
79 Posts
mind your own business

wes said:
First this thread is MONTHS old, second if you want to try and sell items this way please use the private message feature.
First off you need to mind your own business.Second you need to get a life if all you've got tp do is sit around and tell people where to send messages.Third F_UCK YOU!

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
Derrick said:
First off you need to mind your own business.Second you need to get a life if all you've got tp do is sit around and tell people where to send messages.Third F_UCK YOU!
First off it is MY job as amoderator to keep thngs in line, second I have MANy other things to do, so if you would follow the rules I would not have to do this crap, third check your PM's...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.