Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been lookin' around for mods for my 1997 200sx se-r for about a week now and the only thing i've come across is a couple of turbo kits. I was wondering if you guys know where i could find some cheaper mods. I'm wanting to keep my car as reliable as possible but want to pull anywere from 30-50 more hp outa it before i do anything major to it.... a.k.a turbo kit.... I've heard there are some bolt ons that i could buy on a web site but i can't find them. any help will be looked into. thanks

(First time to post on here so hopefully i'm in the right section if i'm not please tell me so i can repost in another section)

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
well first off welcome to nf.com

this is the B14 general section, you want the sr20 section and before you post use the "search button" and search these key words;
1. hot shot header
2. stromung exhaust
3. 91 cams
4. hot shot CAI

if i were you i would just start saveing and peicing together a turbo kit, buy a turbo hear, a manifold there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcome guys... yea i'm new to nissan and didn't know exactly which section to go to becuase i'm still not sure exactly what type of engine i have... all i know is it's a 2.0 DOHC....lol.... so yea... i'll head over to the other section and look around for a while and search for what u said to search for... thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i live in wichita falls... north texas so austin would be alittle far for me, so i wouldn't be able to make it.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
ignition2point0 said:
i live in wichita falls... north texas so austin would be alittle far for me, so i wouldn't be able to make it.
people are coming from NY state lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's not that i don't want to go. I wouldn't be able to leave untill the 1st if i tried to get there and would have to leave in the middle of the 2nd..... it just wouldn't be convenient for me at all to stay for two half days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts