Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone<
Good friend of mine told me bout this forum and i had to get in on it ....So i got a question already,
Should I Get wheels and springs fer my Maxxy?
Im already putting a Cattman coldair in it but i dont know if i should go ahead and Pimp her out with new shoes and coils yet.....
Cool well thanks laters~=-P
:cheers: :cheers:

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
Cattman cold air wouldn't have been my choice, since it's really expensive. Placeracing is pretty good and so is the Injen (despite it sitting behind the radiator)

I recommend that if you decide to drop it, and but on new wheels, to do it at the same time or at least springs first. ain't nothing uglier than a 4x4 on dubs on the max.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Do whatever you want...

Just remember, past a certain point in the insanity, your car becomes a hopeless money pit, so keep that in mind when you're buying modifications.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
~~Smiles all around~~

Well I want to get teh best Coldair i can for my maxxy......
only cuz i have seen really really crappy ones on others...
BUt ya Wheels & Springs are a together thing in my book,I would never put shoes on my maxxy without new laces..=-)

brianw said:
Do whatever you want...

Just remember, past a certain point in the insanity, your car becomes a hopeless money pit, so keep that in mind when you're buying modifications.
:givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:

·
Registered
783 Posts
Well... some are happy enough with springs and struts. (regardless of which springs you get, get good struts or the ride is going to suck. Tokico Illumnias or KYB AGX'es are the only way to go in my book for the A32...)

Others want more. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks fer the info..

Clowns the right Jokers to the left....stuck in the middle with you..
Thanks

brianw said:
Well... some are happy enough with springs and struts. (regardless of which springs you get, get good struts or the ride is going to suck. Tokico Illumnias or KYB AGX'es are the only way to go in my book for the A32...)

Others want more. ;)
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts