Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just got a '90 corolla dx today and is already talking smack. He says it is a 2.2L but I thought it was a 1.6L anyway they are both auto so what do u think me or him no mods on either....:rolleyes:

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
A 90 camry has a 2.2 litre and is not all that. A 90 corolla has a 1.6 and is not even a racing threat. I say you smoke him with either the camry or corolla.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope it's the corolla, but they do look the same he talks too much smack I'd like to shut him down:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well today after school we line em up and guess what I won!!! It was closer than i thought, but it was my first real race it was awesome this was user gjohnny5006 who said he had beat a sentra (me) before we raced, but i won:D

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Good job!! Race smart and pick your battles wisely;)

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Nicely done.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
hooray for being the smelly kid in class.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THANKS OPIUM!!!:rolleyes: yes i drive an auto, but what do u want from me im not a rich ricer sorry buddy not many nissans to choose from where i live...but i still shifted from 1st 2nd to drive and u can believe that!:eek:

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
nissandriven said:
Well today after school we line em up and guess what I won!!! It was closer than i thought, but it was my first real race it was awesome this was user gjohnny5006 who said he had beat a sentra (me) before we raced, but i won:D
Good for you for kicking goat-ball boy's ass. He's probably whining to his yota guys about his car not being fast enough or something. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good for you for kicking goat-ball boy's ass. He's probably whining to his yota guys about his car not being fast enough or something.
LOL! well I don't know about that, but he has stopped talking smack now so its good:D

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Yeah, I bet he's a bashful something now....LMAO:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts