Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to the 7-11 to get my slurpee on when this kid with a fart can exhaust punches right next to me, dont understand why if the light turned red. So we line up at the red light. He was with what at first seemed his girlfriend but i later turned to be someone else, mention that later.
He starts to rev his engine at me, and I turn my head, look at him, and shake my head in disgust. The light turned green and he hit it, i slowly took off because well we are going over the 60 freeway on a bridge and its going up a hill and then down. I see no point. We get to the bottom and hit the red light again.
He starts to rev on me again as if trying to show off, so i decide to teach this guy a lesson with my nissan sentra and with his slow ass accord. The light turned green, and i punched it. We were side by side up until about 30 mph. After that, I left his ass. I changed lanes so that i could make a right turn and he changes lanes to be on my left side now. Well the girl as mentioned before was not his girlfriend, but a girl he was going out with and who i used to have a thing for.
She smiled at me and i made a hand gesture to call me later. He got really mad and sped off. HaHa, i love doing this. She called me a little while ago and she will be visiting me at work today. I guess working on a saturday night wont be so bad after all.

·
Surf
807 Posts
you a stud muffin

don't get too serious with her, someone with a faster car might come along and steal her from you

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shawnsilverb14 said:
you a stud muffin

don't get too serious with her, someone with a faster car might come along and steal her from you
I know, i always fear when i have a girl in my car and I see like an SE-R or a 240sx.

The hand gesture, you know the one where you stick out your thumb and pinky and put it by your ear kinda like a phone. Then to top it off, you wink at her.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Teknokid said:
I know, i always fear when i have a girl in my car and I see like an SE-R or a 240sx.
hey taknokid i got a SE-R.

·
Registered
138 Posts
damn i thought you meant 200sx se-r. guess i had a brain fart.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
LOL......IM gonna try that hand-wink-kiss thing As Soon As I Get A Chance....lol

GOOD KILL!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts