Nissan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, whats up guys, does anyone know how much horsepower a 96 sentra gxe has to the wheels and how much it would have after installing an intake, headers, and 15 timing adjust? thanks

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
about 89-90 hp...dunno with mods. Prolly close to 100 after I/H/E and timing

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
Look at the GA16 section here as well.I saw a thread about a auto GA with boltons at about 97 hp

·
Registered
45 Posts
A 1996 Sentra GXE with an Auto Tranny will barely make 80hp with no mods. At least that's what I dynoed at. I now have a HS Header, Random Tech Cat, 2in Stromung Piping and an AC Revolution Muffler. Can't wait to dyno to see how much of a change there is.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, thanks ga16denismo, my car is also automatic, havent got it dynoed. let me know what the results are after you dyno it. thanks!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I just dynoed my car....auto... intake, header, exhaust, pulley, 15*timing....a whopping 97 hp. and 94 tq.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I think someone said the silvia made 2xx hp...and the guy estimated 400. I should have gotten a shirt for closest guess...I guessed 100. The guy said I might have gotten something, but I didn't go back to ask.

·
Team Serious
2,134 Posts
andre said:
I think someone said the silvia made 2xx hp...and the guy estimated 400. I should have gotten a shirt for closest guess...I guessed 100. The guy said I might have gotten something, but I didn't go back to ask.
the woman with the crx was right on the mark.... she said 140 hp abd i think it was 141....

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
cool

1 - 14 of 14 Posts